• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New GOLD 27 with glass from CHINA  

Standing tall       Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkxcxxfd

somebody  is always willing to pay $$$ but the price will go down soon when the "gotta have" people buy theirs, I will wait for mine when the price is reasonable ...............

Posted Images

It looks similar the Sinatra bottle ..... thanks for sharing the pictures!

'Similar' I thought it basically was but a shrunken version? Think its a shame they couldnt have kept the Sinartra bottle shape being unique (although I do like the bottle). I wonder how many more future labels they will slap on it.

• Like 3

'Similar' I thought it basically was but a shrunken version? Think its a shame they couldnt have kept the Sinartra bottle shape being unique (although I do like the bottle). I wonder how many more future labels they will slap on it.

Well, let's start a guessing game......at least one more, the blue label is my guess! Maybe B-F should start a bottle designing competition, lol!

• Like 1

Well, here is some info I have.

Newest member to the Jack Daniel’s Family, Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold, will be launched on November 1st at Singapore’s Changi International Airport. Changi is not only one of busiest international airports in the world; it also has one of the premier duty free stores offering a prominent showcase to affluent international travelers.

Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold is an exquisitely refined and finished expression of our original Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey. As the No. 27 designation suggests, Jack Daniel’s Gold has been double barreled and double mellowed. Extra matured in golden-hued maple barrels and twice mellowed through sugar maple charcoal, Jack Daniel’s Gold offers warm hints of rich maple and an exceedingly smooth finish.

Jack Daniel’s Gold is 40% alc/vol (80 proof) and will have a suggested retail price of approximately US$99 for a 700ml bottle. Due to the special way we craft Jack Daniel’s Gold, resulting in limited quantity, it will only be available through a few exclusive international airport duty free retailers.

So someone going to Singapore??

• Like 3

Cheers for the info. I have a friend in veitnam at the moment that will hopefully be able to get a couple on the way back

• Like 1

Well, here is some info I have.

Newest member to the Jack Daniel’s Family, Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold, will be launched on November 1st at Singapore’s Changi International Airport. Changi is not only one of busiest international airports in the world; it also has one of the premier duty free stores offering a prominent showcase to affluent international travelers.

Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold is an exquisitely refined and finished expression of our original Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey. As the No. 27 designation suggests, Jack Daniel’s Gold has been double barreled and double mellowed. Extra matured in golden-hued maple barrels and twice mellowed through sugar maple charcoal, Jack Daniel’s Gold offers warm hints of rich maple and an exceedingly smooth finish.

Jack Daniel’s Gold is 40% alc/vol (80 proof) and will have a suggested retail price of approximately US$99 for a 700ml bottle. Due to the special way we craft Jack Daniel’s Gold, resulting in limited quantity, it will only be available through a few exclusive international airport duty free retailers.

So someone going to Singapore??

sounds interesting

thanks for the info Ruud

It tastes very, nice! @ $99 a bottle its well worth it, whats even better, I'm in Singapore next week! Before you ask, sorry I am already over ordered for friends lol

• Like 3

They should have made it stronger than 80 proof, especially for the price.

I was in Singapore late September so missed the boat. :(              Gonna have to wait till next September now and grab a few.

They should have made it stronger than 80 proof, especially for the price.

I was in Singapore late September so missed the boat. :( Gonna have to wait till next September now and grab a few.

Totally agree, I really expected this "premium product" to have a higher alcohol content - it won't stop me buying a bottle or two given the opportunity though

• Like 3

It tastes very, nice! @ $99 a bottle its well worth it, whats even better, I'm in Singapore next week! Before you ask, sorry I am already over ordered for friends lol

Hi Moz - please take some pictures with your phone of the display etc - that would be cool to see if you have time to swing it for us. 

thanks! 

best 

mqqn

I need one of these. Paul and I met on the 27th. He bought my engagement ring on the 27th. He became a squire on the 27th and we sat at table 27 at my Christmas Party last year. Way to many 27's to ignore. So if anyone has contacts or can get one I would be very very happy

• Like 1