Green Label Glossy Seal - is it fake?

A few days ago I received this bottle and noticed, that the labels are exactly the same like on Fake Seal bottle. The only difference between those bottles is, that the front label has rounded corners.

So, I would like to know if is it fake?

Any help would be appreciated

post-703-0-10072500-1398013788_thumb.jpg  post-703-0-72021200-1398013814_thumb.jpg 

post-703-0-19347700-1398013856_thumb.jpg  post-703-0-41594100-1398014086_thumb.jpg

Edited by polish_jd_collector
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. I just was wondering because my 1L Glossy Seal bottle has the same label as Heritage one... Moreover, when I checked this at the JP website, the Glossy Seal 750ml bottle has also the same lable like Heritage bottlenot like Fake Seal. That's why I'm a little bit confused...

Edited by polish_jd_collector
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say it's a hybrid. They used leftover labels from Fake Seal era on the 1st run of the Block Letter series bottles. I have a couple of bottles like that in few different sizes.  ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Im i missing the point here lol

Your bottle has the same front label as the FAKE SEAL bottle in Jee Pee photo yes ?

The very bottom of label has write numbers not gold like on the heritage bottle on the right

Yours is a transitional bottle ! Inbetween the three ! Block capitol letters but fake seal label so id say hybrid - left over labels

Edited by pullpints