I finally have seen the latest release of the Gentleman Jack. Notice many changes. The following pics will show some things I see different. I did not include the Front Label for all know it had changed. The only thing that seams to be the same is the glass bottle. These pics are of the new GJ, none are GJ4
Here is what I see different:
1) The Top or Cap. On top of the top or cap, instead of the circled GJ, it has (2) Drops and the wording "Double Charcoal Mellowed - Ultimate Smoothness".
2) On the side of the top or cap, on the GJ4, it has the wording "Rare Tennessee Whiskey" wrote more than once. On the new top or cap, it is ribbed like the JD Monogram and no wording.
3) Below the top or cap, there is a collar or neck band. On the GJ4, it has the wording "TWICE MELLOWED". On the new GJ, it has the wording "DOUBLE MELLOWED" instead.
4) The lower Front Label that indicates the size of the bottle is different on the GJ4 compared to the new GJ
5) The Govt. Warning Label on the side of both GJ's are different.
6) The laser printed numbers on the back of the new GJ are layed-out different to each bottle
Now that I show and point out the differences, has it been decided yet what to call the new GJ? If not, could someone start a poll. I think GJ4 2nd Edition or GJ5 would be choices top make. I have heard some folks call it a Hybrid, but I am not sure I would even think about calling it that, since the glass bottle is the same, but JMO.
What do you think?